Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future!
Today our customers’ future is challenged by continuous evolving cyber threats, and this is where we come in. We enable organizations to evolve, transform, grow, or otherwise develop their business securely and compliant. As the threats develop, so do we. A global network of experts will enable this. Does this sound like your type of environment? When you focus on cloud security or identity and access management, you will reduce the probability of a material impact due to a cyber event. Join us and make a difference and shape your future!
Our Cyber Security team is growing and we are looking for a Cyber Security Architect , who will bring new ideas, experts, Innovative, efficient, and groundbreaking cybersecurity to shape and enable an organization’s future while improving its resilience.
What will you do?
You will be designing, planning, and or executing Cyber Security projects for organizations, part of a team, or as a sole advisor.
Projects range from implementations of Cyber Security process solutions up to transformation programs where you ensure Cyber Security is embedded.
As a Cyber Security Architect we expect you to:
- Leading and executing Cyber Security Architecture assignments;
- Managing and coaching a Cyber Security Architecture team;
- Further developing the Cyber Security Architecture portfolio;
- Managing our customer relationships;
- Further expanding our leading position in the field of Cyber Security Architecture.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring us:
As a Cyber Security Architect, you are a visionary and you want to share knowledge both internally and externally. You have a helicopter view of the various services within Cyber Security which will make a difference for our customers.
- You know how to respond to developments in the market, the needs of our customers, and changes in legislation and regulations;
- You can work well in complex and politically difficult environments;
- You have a strong affinity with digital transformation;
- You have a commercial drive.
In addition, you possess :
- A Bachelor or Master, preferably in IT or business administration;
- Experienced in the field of Cyber Security architecture;
- Broad knowledge within the Cyber Security domain;
- You already finished or want to obtain the following certifications within Cyber Security/ architecture, for example, TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, and/or CISM.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work within the Cyber Security Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini : https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/