BELGIUM – The Utilities industry is a fast-changing world with many technology-driven innovations. On one side of the process chain, Enterprise Asset Management is being transformed with Internet of Things sensoring devices, drone-based inspections, augmented reality work environments and machine learning induced asset maintenance. On the other side of the process, the energy consumer demands state-of-the-art multichannel communication on mobile devices, via social media and by means of chat bots.
As an SAP Utilities sector expert, you are able to explain the SAP for Utilities roadmap to our clients and help them define their future IT roadmap based on the latest SAP portfolio.
On a day to day basis, you will assist our clients in defining solutions for their most complex business challenges, in retail, distribution, transportation or production companies; for energy and water. You will lead a team of Utilities consultants and guide them in implementing, testing and delivering the solution to the client. Of course, you are not afraid to assist in spec’ing, customizing and testing the most complex solutions yourself.
Together with your senior colleagues within Capgemini’s SAP skill center, you will help to define the internal strategy for recruiting, training and people development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent
- A thorough knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio for the Utilities industry, including the latest evolutions in:
- SAP Leonardo
- Hybris products
- Certified partner products
- +8 years of experience in:
- Customer engagement: SAP CRM for Utilities, customer service (CS)
- ISU core processes: master data management, device management, contract management, billing&invoicing
- Enterprise Asset Management: Plant Maintenance (PM), mobile work execution (Work Manager or equivalent), Multi-Resource Scheduling, preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of the specific challenges of retail, distribution, transportation and production
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Experienced team leader/manager
- Experienced in working in large project set-ups with clear roles and responsibilities
- Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants
- Mature consultant with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.