BELGIUM – The Utilities industry is a fast-changing world with many technology-driven innovations. On one side of the process chain, Enterprise Asset Management is being transformed with Internet of Things sensoring devices, drone-based inspections, augmented reality work environments and machine learning induced asset maintenance. On the other side of the process, the energy consumer demands state-of-the-art multichannel communication on mobile devices, via social media and by means of chat bots.
As an experienced SAP Utilities functional consultant, you will be responsible for translating the business challenges of our customers into IT requirements based on SAP’s latest technologies. Together with your senior colleagues in other domains and the solution architects, you will define the best business and technological solution for the customer’s needs. You will lead a team of Utilities consultants and guide them in implementing, testing and delivering the solution to the client. Of course, you are not afraid to assist in spec’ing, customizing and testing the most complex solutions yourself.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent
- A good knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio for the Utilities industry
- 2-5 years of experience in at least one of three subdomains:
- Customer engagement: SAP CRM for Utilities, customer service (CS)
- ISU core processes: master data management, device management, contract management, billing&invoicing
- Enterprise Asset Management: Plant Maintenance (PM), mobile work execution (Work Manager or equivalent), Multi-Resource Scheduling, preventive maintenance
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.