You are looking for a new challenge as Management Consultant? You have expertise in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)? You are people oriented and results-driven? Stop looking, this is the job opportunity for you!
Role of SAP Domain Lead.
The SAP Domain Lead is responsible for the Application Managed Services delivery. As a strong leader of the team, you are accountable for the team deliverables.
The SAP Domain Lead is also a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the customer and for his team. You act as a trust partner towards business and key stakeholders regarding solution design, implementation and best practices.
Expectations from a SAP Domain Lead?
The activities of the SAP Domain Lead are:
- Takes overall responsibility of the delivery activities of the domain such as planning and delivery scheduling, tasks allocation follow-up, validate key deliverables, ensure the delivery quality is in line and compliant with the client policies, service levels, governance procedures and the industry guidelines
- Act as the customer Subject Matter Expert in scope of the domain of application (activities, evolutions, issues…).
- Manage and report on the Domain delivery progress, impacts, risks and issues.
- Provide direction and guidance to the team; seek for productivity and quality improvement.
- Drive workshops preparation and animation.
Skills and experience required for this job?
To be able to fulfil those activities, it is expected that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong expertise in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) with expertise in some modules and good understanding in the rest : sub-modules PA/OM, ECM, recruitment , HR tables and HR objects ,modules Time, Payroll computing .
- – Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general HR oriented.
- At least 6-10 years of experience.
- Proven experience in successful Team Management.
- Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system and third-party system.
- Experience in SAP Web Dynpro ABAP, POWL (Personal Object Work list) , Forms development using Web Dynpro ABAP, Smart forms & HR forms , Fiori is a plus
- Prior experience working on ESS/MSS would be a plus
- Workflow, ALE/EDI experience is a plus
- An SAP certifications in HR is a plus.
- A SuccessFactors experience considered as a plus
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in Dutch / French and English.
What will you gain from joining Capgemini?
At Capgemini, people matter! We value our employees and provide a fun and dynamic place to work. We take your personal development and career growth at heart. Capgemini encourages free exchange of ideas, diversity and teamwork. In short: the people are great and the work is fulfilling!
Apply now and let’s sit together to see how we can make a match between your aspirations and our opportunities.