BELGIUM – We are looking for motivated and talented technology enthusiasts with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges in a project context, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn.
As a member of our SAP development team, you will work in a multidisciplinary team focused on software design, code optimization and reusability, to deliver innovative solutions that fit the client’s needs. You will manage your own workload and that of a team, guide junior team members, translate functional requirements into technical solutions, and hold client-facing workshops, trainings, presentations, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years project experience in PO (7.5) development
- SAP PI (message mappings, operation mappings, service interfaces, integration flows, SAP SLD, business components, business systems, adapters, … )
- SAP BPM & SAP BRM
- ABAP knowledge ( ABAP proxy classes, IDOC, SOAP, oData, XSLT …)
- Eclipse + SAP PO specific plugins
- Basic Java knowledge
- ABAP OO
- ABAP CDS (basic views, composite views, consumption views)
- SAP Gateway
- SAP certifications
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French or Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.