You are interested in how projects (Infrastructure, IT, R&D, ..etc) are defined, planned and monitored both on an operational level as well as on a higher portfolio level? How lean & mean financial and capacity planning can support the project execution? As a junior SAP PS/PPM (project systems/ project & portfolio management) functional consultant, you will work besides experienced consultants helping our customers to translate their requirements and challenges into simplified processes within SAP. You are eager to learn SAP’s latest technologies related to the domain of PS/PPM.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Interested in the SAP solution portfolio for PS/PPM
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.