SAP Procurement – junior
You are interested in the domain of procurement, from sourcing to buying materials or services. As a junior SAP Procurement functional consultant, you will work besides experienced consultants helping our customers to translate their purchasing requirements and challenges into simplified processes within SAP. You are eager to learn SAP’s latest technologies on Procurement, on premise or with Cloud solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Interested in the SAP solution portfolio for Procurement (SAP MM, SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur,…)
- +2 years of experience in at least one of the SAP solutions for Procurement Management (SRM, MM, Ariba, Fieldglass, …)
- Practical experience in procurement (strategic sourcing, operational procurement,….) would be a big plus
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a multidisciplinary team of highly motivated and skilled professionals within big customer projects
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies in Sourcing and Procurement such as S4/HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.