SAP Procurement consultant
As an experienced SAP functional consultant within the domain of Procurement processes, you will be responsible for translating the business challenges of our customers into IT requirements based on SAP’s latest technologies. As part of a team of consultants, you will guide your customer in designing, implementing, testing and delivering the solution.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree
- Good understanding of procurement processes in strategic sourcing, operational procurement, category management, supplier management, etc.
- A good knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio for Procurement Management
- +3 years of experience in at least one of the SAP solutions for Procurement Management (SRM, MM, Ariba, Fieldglass, …)
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a multidisciplinary team of highly motivated and skilled professionals within big customer projects
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies in Sourcing and Procurement such as S4/HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun