Do you have what it takes?
The SAP-department of Capgemini Belgium is the major player in Belgian market for guiding companies through their SAP-implementations and S/4 Transformations. To re-enforce our Project management office team, we are looking for a motivated junior Project Management Officer (PMO):
– You will help in project management, account coordination, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
– You will work closely together with multiple senior project managers on our major accounts delivering challenging projects.
– You will put specific focus on project management methodology, tooling, roadmap and project initiation and implementation:
o Project Initiation: participate in defining the scope of the project and the needed resources, in setting objectives and ensuring technical feasibility.
o Project Delivery: you are in charge of coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the project completion. You follow up on the status of the milestones and the budget. You constantly monitor the status of the project, prioritize tasks, set and adjust deadlines and report to the involved stakeholders. You ensure continuous communication and knowledge sharing with the diverse departments.
o Project closure: Once the project is finished, you will make an end report about the whole project. Eg. what’s (not) reached, lessons learned, …
· You hold a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Finance, management, commercial engineering, (applied) economics
· 1-3 years of relevant experience in Project management is a plus
· You have a strong knowledge in MS Office tools
· You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
· You are result-oriented with a high level of commitment
· You are pragmatic, self-driven, go-getter & enthusiastic
· You are able to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and deadlines
· You have strong communication-, inter-personal- and organizational- skills
Why should you take the leap?
You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom. The goal is to be the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You will learn a lot of new things and will be able to take on new challenges. We also value your personal growth and private life. A lot of flexibility will be provided. In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco-cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days, the possibility to regularly work from home and much more.
Get the future you want, apply today!