You are looking for a new challenge as Management Consultant? You have expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)? You are people oriented and results-driven? Stop looking, this is the job opportunity for you!
Role of SAP Domain Lead.
The SAP Domain Lead is responsible for the Application Managed Services delivery. As a strong leader of the team, you are accountable for the team deliverables.
The SAP Domain Lead is also a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the customer and for his team. You act as a trust partner towards business and key stakeholders regarding solution design, implementation and best practices.
Expectations from a SAP Domain Lead?
The activities of the SAP Domain Lead are:
- – Takes overall responsibility of the delivery activities of the domain such as planning and delivery scheduling, tasks allocation follow-up, validate key deliverables, ensure the delivery quality is in line and compliant with the client policies, service levels, governance procedures and the industry guidelines
- – Act as the customer Subject Matter Expert in scope of the domain of application (activities, evolutions, issues…).
- – Manage and report on the Domain delivery progress, impacts, risks and issues.
- – Provide direction and guidance to the team; seek for productivity and quality improvement.
- – Drive workshops preparation and animation.
Skills and experience required for this job?
To be able to fulfil those activities, it is expected that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM).
- – Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general.
- Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system and third-party systems.
- Able to write Blueprint and writing functional specifications based in Business Input.
- Good understanding of SAP PM in the areas of processes (breakdown, corrective and preventive).
- An SAP certification in PM / Enterprise Asset Management / S4Hana is a plus.
- At least 6-10 years of experience.
- Proven experience in successful Team Management.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in Dutch / French and English.
Experience in SAP Web Dynpro ABAP, POWL (Personal Object Work list), BADIs for Web Dynpro development, Form’s development using Web Dynpro ABAP, Smart form’s, is a plus
Drive workshops with clients
Experience with interfaces write specifications for interfaces,
- Mobile maintenance
- Interconnection between modules ( fico , others )
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, your sweat and tears, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.
Get the future you want, apply today!