We are currently looking for a SAP MM/SD consultant with Team Lead role:
Is responsible on his perimeter of all application development & maintenances activities, including service levels and commitments compliancy.
- Service delivery & application developments activities in a distributed delivery mode (incl. offshore);
- The quality of deliverables;
- Team management;
- Securing & developing the knowledge & expertise in the team.
- Relationships with the client (Business domain owner)
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager (managing the overall engagement).
- Ensure the quality of deliverables services, compliance with service commitments..
- Maintain & further develop the knowledge & expertise within the team.
- Responsible for quotes and validation of all specifications submitted to the Customer
- Consolidates actual & remaining workload & performs regular reporting.
- On the project evolution coordinates with others parties when needed. Organizes alignment meetings with teams impacted by the change. Is the point of reference for the Customer members for all information related to these evolution in scope of the application domain.
- Seeking to improve the productivity and quality of service delivery.
- Ensures the management of risks / issues and participates in some management meetings.
- Ensures the availability of resources necessary for carrying out the delivery.
- Supports team production tasks (e.g. preparation of functional specifications, technical …).
- Implements any preventive or corrective action in order to carry out the delivery and guarantee the result.
- Validates key deliverables and guarantees the delivered solution.
- Prepares and coordinates with the Service Delivery Manager to reporting meeting at the customer.
- Establish and ensure the progress of action plans.
- Evaluates the overall performance of his team members as per agreed mission orders.
Product expertise (8 -10 years)
- Strong SAP MM and/or SD content expertise like : Procurement, Inventory management, External Service Management, Contracts, Logistics Invoice Verification, Batch and Serial no. Management, Output Determination, Cross Module Integration, Purchasing, Pricing procedure, Release Strategies, Special Procurement processes.
Sound knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like PM, FI.
Experience in Workflow is mandatory.
Experience in LSMW and data migration is mandatory.
General knowledge in SAP Web services, Interface, IXOS, ALE, EDI, IDOC, Batch Jobs is required
- ABAP knowledge (debugging skills) is mandatory.
- A SAP certifications in MM or SD is a plus.
- A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended.
Team Lead expertise (3-5 years)
- Management skills / Project Management.
- Should have knowledge of effective change management process : Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
- Should have worked closely with Technical people in developing complex custom functionalities with inter module integration