Capgemini is looking for a senior SAP Engagement Manager (Project / Program Manager) to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for Europe Cluster Business Unit. As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and the most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
As part of the SAP CoE of Europe Cluster BU, you will get to work in tight and direct interaction with tier 1 clients across several countries and industries, helping them on the S/4HANA transformation journey, with focus on large engagements (MEUR 10+). You will be presented with a wide portfolio of interesting client opportunities, while depending on your preferences also focus on specific industries and clients is possible. Your focus will be in the country you are located in, as well as the Europe Cluster BU as a whole, but you will regularly be asked to and have possibility to help and contribute on Europe level, and you have the possibility to build a truly global role and career for yourself.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance, business administration, or other relevant field;
- Strong overall track record as a project manager, with at least 8-10 years of relevant leadership and management experience;
- Experience in leading end-to-end at least one but preferably multiple large (MEUR 10+ and 100+ FTE) global SAP implementations. S/4HANA experience highly preferred;
Solid command of project and program management methodologies;
Experience in planning and managing implementation from service providers point of view (including experience in financials and profitability management);
Good understanding of business processes, technology landscape, new technologies and industry standards;
Established people leader, with ability to articulate a compelling vision to motivate and engage teams to work towards common goal;
Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (Director, VP and up to CXO levels), and foster positive client relationships;
- Effective and efficient project management execution operator, with ability to balance high-level vs. detailed planning, delegation vs. micromanagement, and orchestrate the activities of the entire delivery organization to follow the agreed implementation plan;
Fluency in English (other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch);
Availability to travel.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.