For our AMS unit we are currently looking out for an experienced SAP BW consultant to strengthen our team.
· 12+ years in project or services delivery experiences is required.
· Experiences with UML and Scrum
· Familiar with Agile as well as with Waterfall approaches
· Expertise in BW 7.5 on HANA, SAP BW4HANA, Native HANA implementation project.
· Strong technical and functional analyst experience to capture the requirements and mapping to SAP solution.
o Experience writing use cases
o Experience as solution architect to manage end to end solution
o Experience on production support to handle critical topics with high reactivity
· Working experience
o In integration areas like SAP BODS and SDI.
o On different Visualization tools like BI, Power BI
o LSMW and data migration.
· A strong interpersonal & team spirit as we deliver better together
· Structure in order deliver the detailed accurate functional specifications & Acceptance test scenarios
· Strong Organizational skills to prepares and presents workshops & deliver according to a planning
· Strong analytical mentality and conceptual way of thinking
· Qualitative Results driven
· Proactive in order to detect /mitigate the risks
· Good relationships skills as you will have to build a good relationship with your business partners.
· Be flexible and have the will to learn & improve for new challenges.
· Culturally openminded as we work with Offshore, nearshore and local people in one team
· Business oriented in order to support our client to perform (IT and Business)
· Language skills: Master Dutch &/or French + English
Technical knowledge :
· Strong SAP BW expertise
· Domain knowledge to understand ECC/S4 functional modules, process, data handling to design solution on Belgium BW side.
o Functional understanding of processes covered by SAP modules (FICO, COPA, HR).
o Good knowledge to handle Marketing & Sales data (ie. interface with CRM and Salesforce).
· General knowledge in SAP Web services, Interface, IXOS, ALE, EDI, IDOC, Batch Jobs is required
· ABAP knowledge (debugging skills).
o A SAP certifications is a plus.
o A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended.
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.
Get the future you want, apply today!