For our AMS unit we are currently looking out for an experienced SAP BW consultant to strengthen our team.
- A strong interpersonal & team spirit as we deliver better together
- Structure in order deliver the detailed accurate functional specifications & Acceptance test scenarios
- Strong Organizational skills to prepares and presents workshops & deliver according to a planning
- Strong analytical mentality and conceptual way of thinking
- Qualitative Results driven
- Proactive in order to detect /mitigate the risks
- Good relationships skills as you will have to build a good relationship with your business partners.
- Be flexible and have the will to learn & improve for new challenges.
- Culturally openminded as we work with Offshore, nearshore and local people in one team
- Business oriented in order to support our client to perform (IT and Business)
- Language skills: Master Dutch &/or French + English “
- 5 to 10+ years in project or services delivery experiences is required.
- Experiences with UML and Scrum
- Familiar with Agile as well as with Waterfall approches
- Expertise in BW 7.5 on HANA, SAP BW4HANA, Native HANA implementation project.
- Strong Business Analyst experience to capture the requirements and mapping to SAP solution.
- Experience writing use cases
- Experience as solution architect to manage end to end solution
- Experience on production support to handle critical topics with high reactivity
- Working experience
- In integration areas like SAP BODS and SDI.
- On different Visualization tools like BI, Power BI
- LSMW and data migration.
- Strong SAP BW expertise
- Domain knowledge to understand ECC/S4 functional modules, process, data handling to design solution on Belgium BW side.
- Functional understanding of processes covered by SAP modules (FICO, COPA, HR).
- Good knowledge to handle Marketing & Sales data (ie. interface with CRM and Saleforce).
- General knowledge in SAP Web services, Interface, IXOS, ALE, EDI, IDOC, Batch Jobs is required
ABAP knowledge (debugging skills).
- A SAP certifications is a plus.
- A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended but can be obtained with us
What will you get from us?
- In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, a shiny company car, lunch vouchers, eco cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days and the possibility to regularly work from home and so much more!
- A unique chance to work in a multidisciplinary team surrounded by highly skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development options
- Our goal for you is to become the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust and freedom to reach your goals.
Get the future you want, apply today!