We are looking for an SAP Analytics expert!
As an SAP Analytics Datawarehouse developer,
You act as an experienced BI Consultant on Data Warehousing and analytical front-end implementation projects.
You work closely together with our clients to take in their requirements.
You analyze the source data and determine the best way to model and develop it in the data warehouse, according to the client’s requirements and expectations;
You perform the ETL (“Extract, Transform, Load”) process, meaning you are responsible for extracting data from a variety of source system that you will transform in such a way within the data warehouse that it can be loaded or displayed into reports;
You create reports for the client, or create models on which they are able to create their own reports;
You document all actions taken within the data warehouse, to augment transparency and reusability;
You work closely with your project manager and the BI team, but also with functional colleagues to create the best solution possible;
You prepare training manuals and educate our clients in proper use of their new reporting solutions.
You provide support in proposals, product developments, and further research around Data Solutions.
Your profile – technical skills:
5+ years of demonstrated experience in delivering SAP analytics implementations.
Proven experience in at least one tool for each domain of the SAP Analytics toolset:
- Modeling: HANA Native SL data warehousing, SAP BW on HANA and/or SAP BW/4HANA;
- Planning: BPC embedded or BPC standard v10.1 or higher and/or SAC planning;
- Reporting: SAP BusinessObjects 4.2 or higher (e.g. Analysis, WebIntelligence) and/or SAP Analytics Cloud;
- General data warehousing knowledge, including design (SLA ++, standard SAP content, …), architecture (different SAP components and their interoperability), implementation and maintenance operations;
- Knowledge on the main functional areas of the SAP ERP solution (either ECC or S/4HANA, e.g. sales & distribution, purchasing, material management, financial management) is a plus;
- Knowledge in the ETL tools of SAP (e.g. SAP Data Services and/or SAP Smart Data Integration) is a plus.
- It is beneficial to have experience in SAP developments/ABAP or transition/cutover planning.
Your profile – soft skills:
You like working within a team of colleagues with similar or different skillsets;
You are customer oriented and are a good listener;
You are pro-active, result-driven, accurate, reliable, assertive, and proud of your work;
You have a consultancy mindset, meaning you are not afraid to speak up, present your views, implementations, … and represent Capgemini at the client;
You have ambition to grow into the role of an architect or project manager, in which you’ll guide younger people on projects and in their careers.
Languages and mobility:
Resident in Belgium
Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
Geographic mobility. We serve customers throughout Belgium.
Education: Bachelor, master’s degree or equivalent through relevant experience
What do we offer?
With more than 260,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. If you want to work:
- for an innovative company,
- in a challenging environment,
- with colleagues with which it feels good to work,
Capgemini is definitely the place to go!
We offer you:
- A unique environment for your personal development;
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight;
- A wide range of trainings and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary package, including a company car.