Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and our innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice driven and we are innovators.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com Technical Lead/Architect to strengthen our team.
You will become part of the Financial Services practice team where you will be participating in challenging projects supporting our national and international clients in the banking and insurance area to help them achieve their goals.
As an experienced Salesforce.com Technical Lead/Architect, you are specialized in Salesforce.com which enables you to provide specialist expertise to clients. You have experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. The Technical Lead/Architect will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, Build and deliver of a salesforce technical design and architecture in line with our client requirements.
- Own the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development).
- Demonstrate technical development skills such as ability to scope the technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Work closely with the stakeholders within our client organization
- Work closely with and support our sales community to provide Point of views and prototypes
- Experience delivering solutions across the Salesforce.com suite and the AppExchange partner ecosystem
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Knowledge of data and content migration, automated testing, release management, Source control tools.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce and API´s
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, eCommerce, ESB/SOA is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form being able to convey key messages in a clear and concise way
- Good inter-personal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and clear ability to work both independently as well as in team environments.
- Salesforce.com Certification(s)
Languages and mobility
- Permanent Residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Preferably Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Willing to travel
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make important contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.