Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and our innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice driven and we are innovators.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce.com developer to strengthen our team.
You will become part of the Financial Services practice team where you will be participating in challenging projects supporting our national and international clients in the banking and insurance area to help them achieve their goals.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will design and implement the key technical components of Salesforce solutions and helps direct other technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. He/she will help reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Serves as a technical SME on projects focused on Salesforce.com – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Works directly with business partners to help lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Ability to provide guidance on design and infrastructure, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states to deliver an end-to-end solution.
- Work closely with IT project managers to plan project schedule, estimate resource requirements, schedule development tasks and plan deployment activities.
- Take a leadership role in helping advance and support our Salesforce Practice.
- Assist in training and mentoring of Jr. Developers and growing our Salesforce team.
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of SalesForce CRM
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modifying of standard and creation of custom objects and fields
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updates as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration.
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Visualforce; APEX, Java,…
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality and integration
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile development methodology
- Experience in the implementation of data exchange between systems in different locations through web services
- Demonstrated experience in performing gap-analysis between business requirements and Salesforce.com out of the box capabilities
- Force.com Developer and/or Advance Developer Certified (401 or 501)
Languages and mobility
- Permanent Residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Preferably Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Willing to travel
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make important contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.