Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and our innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice driven and we are innovators.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Administrator to strengthen our team.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic team delivering SaaS solutions to our national and international clients in the banking and insurance area achieving their goals.
The ideal candidate should have the right mix of business analysis skills and passion for leveraging Salesforce capabilities to solve business challenges.
He/she will have experience documenting functional requirements, constructing test cases, building configuration, and deploying functionality within Salesforce.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to define functional requirements and use Salesforce best business practices to implement the solution
- Manage enhancements and implementations to the system in line with given business needs
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience
- Define implementation and integrate third-party products/applications on the Salesforce platform
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
- Manage development and production deployments of business solutions per prescribed project management methodology
- Coordinate, lead, setup, and document user acceptance tests with various groups to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment (includes creating test plans)
- Create and maintain documentation of all application integrations and all custom development on the Salesforce platform
- Research and advise on best practices for Salesforce solutions
- Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, Profiles, and user hierarchy in support of Salesforce functionality
- Manage onshore and/or offshore resources in support of Salesforce development work
- Assist in training and mentoring of Jr. Administrators and growing our Salesforce team.
- Salesforce Administrator certification ADM201 ,preferable ADM211 & ADM261
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Background integrating marketing automation platform with Salesforce (is a plus)
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem solving capabilities
Languages and mobility
- Permanent Residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Preferably Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Willing to travel
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make important contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.Apply now