Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You will support change control and its implementation,
- You will participate in handling customer complaints,
- You will investigate deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams,
- You will initiate and assure following up on CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action)
- You will review batch records in accordance with release requirements
- You will review validation documentation (Production, Quality Control…)
- You will help write and assess APR (Annual Product Review) and QPR (Quality Performance Review).
- You will ensure compliance with standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ISO…)
- Master degree in engineering or related scientific domains
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotchnology or Food technology