Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We currently offer a specific job in our Life Sciences division with a lot of variation and room for initiative and development. This project within Quality Assurance has many interfaces with many other domains such as Deviations, Change Control, CAPA, Batch Releases, Qualification, etc .. We ensure that this project builds on the experience you have already gained and brings you into contact with new inspiring topics. If you recognize a possible next step in your career in this project, we would like to discover with you how closely your profile matches the desired one. Through this project, we launch your Capgemini Engineering career and we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You will support in handling complaints, change controls, deviations, CAPA, etc,..
- You will ensure compliance with standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ISO…)
- You are responsible for the QA Qualification of equipment, facilities and utilities
- You take care of Product Quality Reviews (PQR) and the Continued Process Verifications (CPV)
- You are a project manager within the QA department and you ensure the follow-up of all necessary aspects
- You are responsible for operational QA follow-up during the production or distribution of the goods
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of internal audits
- You are the trainer for all GMP related topics within the department of the client
- Master degree in engineering or related scientific domains
- A very good level of Dutch and fluent in English
- At least 1 year experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Diagnostics
- A natural maturity, extensive communication skills and the ability to handle complexity successfully
- Mobility towards the province of Antwerp