As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
You will join a group of data enthusiasts within a global organization of 350.000 employees. As our growth potential within Belgium is huge , you will vastly grow with us.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values, then we have a match. Combined with firm goals on equality, inclusion and zero carbon emissions, Capgemini will be your partner to get the future you want.
As Sustainable Finance/ ESG (senior)Consultant/ (senior)Manager you will:
- Support our clients in their sustainability journey for meeting ESG compliance
- Advise on insights and strategies related to sustainability, including climate change risk, greenwashing and the enhancement of the risk management framework
- Analyze companies’ activities and assess their eligibility and alignment towards the requirements of the EU Taxonomy;
- Put in place a sustainability framework, identifying relevant KPI’s and targets, measuring progress towards these KPI’s and targets
- Support the 3 lines of defense (business and operations, risk and internal audit) in their day-to-day job for an adequate ESG implementation: performing controls, monitoring activities, identifying pain points and reporting results to the management
- Respond to RFPs and work with Project Management team on proposals and SOWs
- Continuously evolve your ESG business knowledge, and actively share it with a community of ESG enthusiasts
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial sector (Banking and/or Insurance) with a demonstrated focus in the ESG/Sustainable finance areas
- Key understanding of industry and regulatory ESG standards such as GRI, TCFD, NFRD, CSRD and EU Taxonomy
- A keen interest in technology supporting ESG reporting
- Preferably have similar experience in a renowned consultancy or management company.
- A Master’s degree in Management, Engineering, Applied Economics, EU Law/Public Affairs or similar.
- An MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch &/or French
- Strong communication skills, producing effective presentations, and impactful writing
- Strong understanding of sustainability reporting requirements and working knowledge of environmental and social impact topics
- Hands-on mentality, looking to actively take a role definition & implementation of ESG reporting frameworks.
- Program &/or project management skills
- Ability to manage, monitor, and disseminate progress of project/program goals and challenges
What We Offer
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.