About the job
To support our ambitious E&U growth strategy, Capgemini Invent Belgium is recruiting a Junior Consultant for the Energy & Utilities sector.
Your role will be to engage with our clients to help develop new & innovative solutions and deliver benefits through Capgemini Invent’s full range of transformation activities.
You must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together, and the ambition to be successful in the Energy & Utilities industry.
Specifically, the role will entail the following:
- Support the growth and development of our Belgian E&U team by building up knowledge, experience and sharing it in-house
- Work in teams on E&U projects/programs
- Contribute to identifying opportunities to grow Capgemini Energy & Utilities market share in Belgium
- Participate in pre-sales, proposals, and RFP initiatives
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent
- You have strong interests in sustainability, energy transition and E&U companies - prior consulting experience in the sector is a plus
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch, with practical knowledge of the other language
- You are a digital native, eager to learn and willing to grow in our organization
- You are a team player and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results-oriented with a can-do mentality
- You have an affinity for IT
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design, and transformation brand of Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences, and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion
Our brand promise “Get the future you want” reflects our passion for people and technology and highlights the company’s commitment to inclusion and sustainability.
An important aspect of ‘Get the Future You Want’ is to balance hybrid ways of working between your Capgemini office, home, and client location (where applicable). We recognize that it is imperative to create flexibility so you can enjoy an optimal work-life balance and feel empowered to achieve success. When you come on board, or before, please discuss this with your manager so you can agree on the best ways of working for your role, team, and client.
Get The Future You Want
Thinking about joining us? Great, go and check out our website to find out more about a career at Capgemini à https://www.capgemini.com/careers/why-join-capgemini.