Our offer :
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
We Will Offer You
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
As a Scrum Master, you will onboard the squad members in the new way of working, mindset and team dynamics.
- Empowering people to achieve top performance and create value for the company;
- Being a single point of contact for the squad’s effectiveness by ensuring continuous flow and support:
- Facilitating agile ceremonies for the allocated squad and guides the team towards self-organization;
- Identifying the needs for specific coaching of the team (members) in the squad;
- Understanding the big development picture of each sprint;
- Ensuring the agile team gradually takes over these practices, in collaboration with the other agile roles (PO, agile coaches, …).
- Master’s degree in Computer science or Business engineering;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience on software development project;
- Deep knowledge of Lean agile practices, Scrum, Kanban, and the scaling frameworks to be used;
- Assertive communication skills, ability to walk to pressure;
- Conflict resolver;
- Strong facilitator, can create and facilitate workshops;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English and Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is mandatory.