You will ensure that client needs and requirements are met, as expressed in approved deliverables, through the definition, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions.
You will be responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
As a Project Manager you ensure that the project is delivered in line with the agreed schedule, according to the scope, within approved budget, and to our quality standards.
- Manage the project team and the client
- Plan with respect to a given set of deadlines
- Find, onboard and offboard resources
- Organize knowledge transfer
- Report to senior management
- Mitigate and prevent project risks
- Coach and evaluate team members
- Lead the creation of high-quality deliverables
- Responsible for on time and above customer expectations delivery
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Achieve target margin on the project
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Project management certifications : Prince2 / AGILE-SCRUM adn optional ITIL / CMMI …
- 10+ years of experience with different software delivery methods: Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Scrum, TDD, …
- 10+ years of experience with project planning: Product Breakdown Structure, Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt Charts, …
- 10+ years of experience with at least one project management tool: MS Project, Clarity, …
- Experience with project collaboration platforms: JIRA, TFS, MS Sharepoint, …
- Technical background to allow motivated decisions
- Expectation management
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Commercial attitude
- Active listening and comprehension
- Customer orientation
- Qualitative result driven
- People manager in heart
- Empathic, with a natural interest in people and what makes them tick
- Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility – you are open to discuss assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.