For a large Business critical & complex domain outsourced by Major companies to Capgemini, we are seeking for .net Software Engineers.
The context is that Capgemini provides end to end Application Management services ranking from production incident resolution to functional evolution scoping from small evolutions to large projects. And this, thought technical evolutions/transformations
Reporting to the technical leader, the software engineer should:
- Perform developments according to specifications.
- Support the Technical leader during the estimation process
- Be accountable for the quality of his deliverables.
- Commit to deliver developments according to agreed planning & budget
- Provide technical recommendations in case in non SLA Compliancy, problem mgt
- Solve production issues according to SLA
- Lead technical resolution of problems
- Participate to the release/project launches.
Technical expertise, the software engineer must master:
- At least .Net framework 3.0
- SQL Server 2012
Personal skills :
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension.
- Assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns).
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Accurate, reliable, assertive
- Able to cope with stress.
At least 3-4 years experience in the above technologies mentioned. Master the three usual languages (French, Dutch, English).