Capgemini, a worldwide leader in cloud and digital transformation, is in search of several Lead Cloud Solution Architects to join its Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) team within its Europe Cluster Business Unit (ECBU). ECBU with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, has a unique DNA within the Capgemini Group and a great potential for development and growth. Capgemini’s ECBU includes Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, and Slovakia; supported by India. Cloud CoE is an integral part of the Strategic Deals Team which aim to deliver higher value and results to our clients and accelerate Capgemini’s growth in the Europe Cluster market. Currently there is a strong demand for cloud transformation consulting services in EC-BU countries/MUs and as a result we are actively looking to further strengthen our EC-BU CCoE in order to provide the necessary support and guidance to the MUs to develop and deliver cloud engagements in their countries.
- Leading cloud solution development either in the realm of legacy application migration to cloud or cloud-native application development
- Act as the design authority in a team of cloud solution designers/developers
- Conduct IT landscape assessment (e.g., “6R” analysis) and create cloud transformation roadmap
- Assist in pre-sales and bid preparation activities as well help with the hand-over from sales to delivery
- Participate in quality control process of cloud project deliveries
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical stream (e.g., computer science, a science or engineering stream with sufficient computing exposure, etc.)
- 10-15 years of solid work experience with some that in non-trivial cloud projects
- Established track record in conceiving and detailing cloud solutions in the areas of legacy application migration or cloud-native application development
- Broad knowledge of current status and emerging trends in cloud technologies
- General knowledge of the major cloud technology platforms and their IaaS and PaaS services (e.g., AWS, Azure, RH/OpenShift) with deep knowledge in at least one of them (proper certification at a professional level required)
- Practical knowledge of cloud architecture and cloud solutioning best practices
- Working knowledge of .Net and Java programming, databases, micro-services, DevSecOps, Agile methodologies
- Cloud migration of packaged applications like SAP would a plus
- Basic knowledge of data privacy and security in the context of cloud solution
- Good English language proficiency, presentation and communication skills
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately/ ASAP
Location: Across Europe Cluster BU/ India
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!