Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for Senior User Experience Consultants with experience in supporting the development of business-critical Front-End applications.
As a User Experience Consultant you are responsible for developing interaction and information architecture deliverables (such as, site maps, user scenarios, wireframes, mental models, personas, interaction specifications and prototypes) for a variety of user interfaces including web sites, mobile applications, kiosks and business tools. You are the bridge between Capgemini and our Digital Agencies. You will be also responsible for conducting user research activities including user interviews and observation, ideation sessions, usability studies and other user research techniques to inform user-centered insights for final deliverables.
- Proficiency in a variety of design prototyping tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong user research skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of industry techniques such as usability testing, heuristic reviews, prototype design, contextual inquiry, etc.
- Programming skills are not required
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Ideas and initial concept generation
- UX research, including user testing, focus groups and workshops, persona creation, etc.
- Creation of actionable recommendations, including wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Lead projects and see them through to conclusion
- Articulate your findings in a format appropriate for the audience
- Work seamlessly with other teams and clients
- Contribute to proposals
- Creating the information architecture and interaction design for a variety of user experiences including intranets, extranets, micro-sites, web applications, mobile applications, business tools, etc.
- Developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Developing static and interactive prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts to business owners or for validation with end-users
- Advocate for best practices, emerging techniques, great usability and exceptional quality
- Conducting end-user research, prototype testing and usability testing
- Translating insights gathered from user research and client input into deliverables including wireframes/prototype, task flows, sketches, interaction specifications, etc.
- Collaborating with clients and end-users in order to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive experiences
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the user experience community and to the practice at our company
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package