BELGIUM – We are looking for highly motivated and talented technology enthusiasts with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges in a project context, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn.
As a member of the Mobile SAP team, you will be responsible for the analysis and development of mobile applications in a SAP context. The development of the UI is just one part of the job, also the integration with SAP backend systems will be part of it. Together with the mobile team, you are looking for the mobile technology that best fits the client’s need. Hybrid apps (based on cordova framework), metadata driven apps (based on agentry) as well as native apps are all part of SAP’s product portfolio. As a consequence, a mobile SAP consultant needs to master different technologies and be very flexible.
Desired skills & experience
- You have 1 to 4 years applied experience in one of more of the following domains:
- Hybrid apps using cordova framework or comparable
- Native apps (android, ios)
- Agentry apps (SAP work manager)
- OData integration
- ABAP OO
- Fiori development
- SAP certifications are an asset
- Team player with strong communication skills & with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivery quality
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.