Women@Capgemini Belgium is looking for an intern (x/f/m) for the next couple of months (duration to be discussed) (no remuneration).
What is the Women@Capgemini Belgian community?
It is an employee’s community, striving and supporting (gender) diversity within our organization. This local initiative is derived from to the W@C initiative on a global level. Four pillars are at the basis of the initiatives undertaken: recruit, retain, develop and cultural diversity.
The challenges you will undertake during this internship are various.
- External brand marketing through partnerships
- Internal promotion and awareness of Women@Capgemini within the company: panel discussions, internal communications, events, etc.
- Creating a culture of diversity, help deliver Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) values
- Develop strategies to increase gender diversity within Capgemini
- Provide support and expertise regarding the novelties in D&I.
- Refer of the global network to implement best practices, be in contact with the global W@C to participate in global projects
- In collaboration with the local leads of W@C, you will interact with internal management, CSR department and HR.
What W@C has to offer
We are, therefore, looking for an enthusiastic candidate willing to help this community grow and accelerate gender diversity. The goal is to bring as much to each other. During this internship, you will develop your soft skills (leadership, team management…). You will also have the opportunity to take training & development, participate in webinars, conferences, etc. This experience also allows you to grow your network through a varied job.
Who would match us?
Two essential criteria needed:
- Passion/great motivation for gender diversity.
- Fluent in English
Other interesting criteria:
- Currently in a Bachelor/ Master of Management, Communication, Marketing or related studies.
- Open-minded and creative
- Used to work in teams
- Able to use entrepreneurial skills
- Able to work in autonomy as well
- Bonus if you speak a second language (French or Dutch)
What about Capgemini?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
Capgemini is committed to Diversity and Inclusion, one of the three CSR pillars. We are committed to maintaining an environment of work open to all, regardless of the gender, nationality, ethnicity, skin color, social origin, socio-economic status, age, sexual orientation, expression of identity physical or sexual, religious beliefs or philosophical, political convictions, union membership, marital or family status, disabilities, current and future sensitive medical conditions or any other feature that could make discriminated against. We support a proactive policy of diversity and non-discrimination.
Send out your CV and short motivation letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.