What responsibilities do you have in this position?
- Implementation of minimum Access Management (AM) products such as (Ping, NetIQ Access Manager, OKTA) in a devOps environment, for example.
- Stay informed of current developments regarding AM Products
What are your tasks?
- Install,develop and roll out Access Management products to our customers
- Testing the configurations of access management products
- Documenting work and configurations performed
- Identify potential improvement seen from a technical point of view.
What kind of projects are you working on?
You work in a team to implement different solutions. These can be on-premise solutions in any possible sector, but also cloud solutions, which includes our Capgemini IDaaS platform. Depending on the command, that can be multiple at the same time or just one dedicated command.
Skills and Requirements:
- HBO minimum
- At least 2 years of experience as an implementation consultant of access management products such as: Ping, OKTA, Forgerock
- Basic knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of one or more standards regarding access management e.g. SAML2.0, OAuth2.0 or OpenID Connect, WS-trust, LDAPS
- Willing to travel internationally is a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Customizable, Creative, Proactive, Studious and Result-oriented