Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future!
Today our customers’ future is challenged by continuous evolving cyber threats, and this is where we come in. We enable organizations to evolve, transform, grow, or otherwise develop their business securely and compliant. As the threats develop, so do we. A global network of experts will enable this. Does this sound like your type of environment? When you focus on cloud security or identity and access management, you will reduce the probability of a material impact due to a cyber event. Join us and make a difference and shape your future!
Our Cyber Security team is growing and we are looking for an IAM Engineer, who will bring new ideas, experts, Innovative, efficient, and groundbreaking cybersecurity to shape and enable an organization’s future while improving its resilience.
10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
What will you do?
You work in a team to implement different solutions. Implementation of minimum Access Management (AM) products such as (Ping, NetIQ Access Manager, OKTA) in a DevOps environment, for example. These can be on-premise solutions in any possible sector, but also cloud solutions, which include our Capgemini IDaaS platform. Depending on the command, that can be multiple at the same time or just one dedicated command.
Stay informed of current developments regarding AM Products
As an IAM Engineer, we expect you to:
- Install, develop, and roll out Access Management products to our customers
- Testing the configurations of access management products
- Documenting work and configurations performed
- Identify potential improvements seen from a technical point of view.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master, preferably in IT or business administration
- At least 2 years of experience as an implementation consultant of access management products such as, Ping, OKTA, Forgerock
- Basic knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of one or more standards regarding access management e.g. SAML2.0, OAuth 2.0 or OpenID Connect, WS-trust, LDAPS
- Willing to travel internationally is a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Customizable, Creative, Proactive, Studious and Result-oriented
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work within the Cyber Security Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/