Belux MU HR Director
Most Senior HR role in the MU
Reports to MU Head
Reports dotted line to BU HRD
MU consists of MS Capgemini (~500 employees), MS Sogeti Belgium (~400 employees), MS Sogeti Luxemburg (~750 employees), FS Belgium (~170 employees) and GBL Capgemini Invent (~90 employees)
Is the trusted advisor to and member of the leadership of the MU. Acts as HRBP for the MU Executive Committee. Leads the delivery of all HR services in the countries including Talent Management, HR Shared Services, Mobility and Employee Relations.
Supports the MU leadership to drive alignment and works with the country MU leaders to support common HR objectives. The MU consists of 2 countries (Belgium and Luxemburg) and 3 strong brands (Capgemini, Sogeti and Capgemini Invent), which need recognition, support and attention.
Is the HR representative for the Country Board of Belgium.
Employee Shared services:
- Is the legal HR representative for the Capgemini and Sogeti entities in Belgium Leads Employee Relations for the countries.
- Has a proven knowledge and expertise in HR processes and HR specific expertise (payroll, social laws, social security and tax)
- Leads Transformation activities aligned HR to Business imperatives
- Is accountable for planning and managing the HR budget for the countries and optimisation of costs.
- Is responsible for the countries’ agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan and taking account of the needs of the Businesses in the countries and Group HR agenda.
- Is accountable for ensuring that cost effective and compliant HR services are in place for an appropriate employee experience.
- Accountable for People Safety in times of crisis and Employee Wellbeing.
- Is responsible for and knowledgeable of compensation schemes and optimizations (cafeteria plan, warrants, R&D social security reductions, ESOP, bonus plans, fleet management etc)
Talent and development:
- Accountable for ensuring that there is a talent management strategy in place derived from the BU Strategy to support the plan to build the right skills at the right cost.
- Leads Employer Branding strategy and actions
- Has a clear view of the resource and future skills needs and is connected with delivery practices.
- Advises leadership on talent acquisition and drives the recruitment teams
- Delivers performance and calibration; talent planning, succession planning; promotion into VP grades and drives a culture of mobility and rotation.
- Ensures the compensation setting processes happen in line with guidelines including salary, variable compensation and KPI measures.
- Supports the resolution of individual senior issues.
- Aligns with other countries on senior international mobile employees
- Promotes programs to manage attrition and increase employee engagement and promote retention of key talent.
- Promotes diversity and programs that aid the improvement of gender balance and diversity in general.
- Use of HR Analytics with key metrics to drive decision making.
- Encourages the Exec leadership to make regular people-based communications and cascades.
- Is a positive proponent of change to develop the business, support the leadership in implementing changes to organisation and ways of working, anticipate and propose changes where they will bring an added value.
HR Team leadership
- Sets objectives and owns performance and talent management for all of MU HR Team (HRBPs and Shared Services)
- Drives the development of the team to build a strong capability, manages the talent processes for the team and encourages rotation and mobility.
- Tri-lingual Dutch, French and English