At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As a Control and test Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defining, selecting and optimizing a mechatronic component or subsystem
- Ensuring the requirements on cost, quality and performance are met in order to ensure the feasibility of new technologies
- Modeling and identifying the parameters of the mechatronic component or system
- Developing new algorithms to control the mechatronic component or system using PIDs, state space controllers, Model Predictive Control (MPC) or advanced controllers testing the controller in a virtual environment using a plant model and on a test vehicle using a rapid prototyping environment
- Documenting control schemes and strategies
- Supporting the deployment on an industrial controller platform
- Taking part in various projects on theme clusters such as advanced controls, driver assistance & power conveyance.
- Master or PhD degree in Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering with experience in controls in the automotive, aerospace, railway or electric sectors
- 1 year of relevant experience in control system engineering
- Fluent in English (French or Dutch are an added value)
- Good knowledge of Matlab and Simulink, C/C++
- Good knowledge of Python, AI & Machine Learning is a real plus
- Experience in MIL/SIL/HIL is a real plus