At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Oversee the coordination and administration of all components of an ongoing project toward a common strategic objective. It includes planning, organizing, leading and controlling project activities, as well as identifying the resource gap/needs.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders and/or constituent Project Managers:
- o Support the identification of opportunities and benefits to achieve the client’s strategic objectives through project implementation.
- Maintain up to date a project roadmap (high-level view of key milestones and decision points) using goals and objectives of the project, applicable historical information, and other available resources in order to align project with organizational strategic objectives.
Manage project benefits.
Manage project changes in accordance with the structured project governance to resolve scope, quality, schedule, cost, and risk impacts; analyze impact of the changes on the expected benefits and outcome
Address project risks and issues by identifying and following up the appropriate actions to enable continued project progress; maintain an integrated risk register.
Generally responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the project.
- Maintain accurate project information, communicate and report project information to stakeholders according to the project communication plan to ensure aligned understanding of project content and status (project dashboard)
- Ensure tier framework & escalation process is implemented.
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines,
- Mandatory experience in the pharmaceutical sector,
- Holder of a PM certification is a plus (
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch is a plus,
- Strong influential and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communicator and natural leader