Capgemini Belgium is looking for a Fleet Officer (Diegem)
We are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, and are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Our core offer is supported by two specialized sub-brands that enable a full suite of end-to-end solutions for our clients.
Fleet handling for +/- 800 cars on a daily basis from A to Z, with specific fleet platforms (actually XPO + Flotilla), including:
- SPOC for the drivers with a customerminded and problem-solver approach
- SPOC with the leasing companies + insurance companies + tirecenters and garages
- SPOC for the backoffice for Fleet based in Poland + coordination and support
- Followup of the full cycle of a car order
- Strict followup of deadlines
- Daily followup of the Fleet mailboxes
- Handling the pool cars
- Handling the fuel cards and invoices
- Handling the Winter tires
- Control of all the fleet related invoices
- Specific fleet reporting
- Reinvoicing of the damages
- Monthly reporting and coordination with Payroll
- Working closely together with the HR Team members, including Recruiters
- Weekly meetings with HR Management
- Followup of the fleet related changes in the Belgian social law
- Support for the Car Policy updates
- Onboarding of newcomers: explanation of Fleet
Required profile :
- Native Dutch and/or French, fluent Dutch, French and English.
- 3 – 5 years proven experience within fleet.
- Result – and client oriented.
- Problem solving mindset, who can work autonomously as well as in team.
- Positive mindset with a proactive approach
- Good knowledge of IT tools, preferably also specific Fleet platforms (XPO or others)
What’s in it for you?
You will join an excellent international company and a great team.
Moreover, we provide a competitive salary + package + car, flexible working hours, career management, training opportunities and so much more. If interested reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.