To reinforce our service desk we’re looking for q first-line support engineer to work in Gent.
Do you prefer working during the day or are a variation between day-, night-, and weekend work no problem for you? And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- You’re a great listener and register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail
- You’re customer minded, with good communication skills
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems, otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support
- Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second-line support
Then you’re the Service Desk Professional we’re looking for!
Depending on your experience and interest, you will be working at our service desk at Diegem or at a project at one of our clients.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a good knowledge of IT Hardware
- Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You see IT problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
- You’re friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
- You’re able to win the trust of our clients
- You’re stress-resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
- You possess a good team spirit, but you can work autonomously when needed
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Experience is a plus!
- You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package – knowledge of another environment a strong plus
- Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow Support enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Market range salary
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini : https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/