We are looking for an ambitious Expert Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure/Cloud team!
As a Cloud Engineer, you develop, test and implement infrastructures in order to lay the foundation for successful Cloud environments. You use the latest technologies and your own creativity for this.
You are responsible for the correct installation and operation of the managed environments of customers in both the Cloud and non-Cloud areas. With your extensive technical knowledge that is no problem. You like to be “up to date” when it comes to new developments in the Cloud field and your hands itch to apply this knowledge in practice.
This is almost always done in a team and you get started with current Cloud issues. You are not afraid to think about the solution and you like to show initiative.
Skills & Requirements
Requirements (expert level):
- Backup (Veeam, BackupExec, …)
- Mails Relay (Barracuda)
- Reverse Proxy (Barracuda)
- Firewall (Checkpoint)
- Proxy (BlueCoat)
- Network (Switches)
- Oracle VM
- MS Windows Server (Microsoft technologies)
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package