Start your career with The Capgemini Group and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. We are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, and are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Your future starts now
Within the Capgemini Belgium office, located in Diegem, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Enthousiast whose middlename is “Entrepreneurial and Creative”.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will drive social media campaigns for the Belgian entity
- As member of the Capgemini Board, you will collaborate with the Belgian and Group Marketing & Communications teams
- You will develop and implement creative solutions to promote Capgemini as a solution provider to our customers and as preferred employer
- You think content driven and you are a specialist in Inbound marketing. That way you are able to take customer acquisition and employer branding to the next level.
- You further optimize Capgemini’s image and brand through targeted digital campaigns, together with our marketing teams.
- You know all web tools to make Capgemini prominent through various digital channels (SEO, social media, email marketing, …).
- You believe in the power of data, you can analyze and evaluate data and you are able to report this clearly to the Management Team. Digital Analytics tools have no secrets for you.
To sketch your profile:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree – preferably in Business Administration, Interactive Marketing, Strategic Marketing
- Minimum 4 years of experience in all kinds of social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, …)
- Relevant experience with digital channels and performance marketing, managing digital marketing programs in areas such as SEM, display, remarketing, and social media advertising.
- Experience building and managing campaigns in Adobe, Marketo and Salesforce, is a plus
- Strong capabilities in marketing influencing activities
- Familiar with blogs, vlogs and storytelling
- Dutch speaking, with excellent English writing skills and good notion of French, based in Belgium
- Potential to grow rapidly into a wider and strategic marketing & communications management function
- Quick learner and top change mentality
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, hands-on and proactive
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
Your reward for taken up this new challenge:
- You will be part of an international environment, which will bring you a lot of diversity and growth opportunity.
- Diversified function, with the possibility to develop your talent in our challenging environment.
- Home Office and flexible working hours. We realize that this is the new norm and having that balance to organize your family life and working life brings happier employees.
- An attractive salary package with a company car and other advantages
Do you accept this challenge?