At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Be involved in diverse projects at multiple customers, in multiple industries
- Discover, assimilate, then master various technologies and tools
- Be presented with challenging technical problems
- Translate daunting requirements into witty features
- Design and develop innovative (embedded) software
- Submit devices to scrutinous testing and validation
- Support the customer from concept to delivery
- Apply and evangelize our high-quality standards
- Passionate about (embedded) software and technology
- A Master in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- An experienced developer, preferably with C, C++, and Python
- Familiar with basic Agile concepts
- A convinced Linux user
- Flexible and adaptable, open to new environments and technologies
- Eager to learn and to continuously improve your skills
- Result-oriented with a high-quality standard
- Positive, optimistic, and pragmatic
- Fluent in English