Below we list what we as an international company offer to both starting as well as experienced professionals. Do you recognize yourself? Than make sure to answer the initial screening questions as truthful as possible! This way your candidacy will be directed towards to most relevant Capgemini Engineering Recruitment professional.
- Within Capgemini, you will be part of a global company with endless opportunities, yet we offer a very individual and personal approach and follow-up of each consultant through small teams, led by dedicated Team Managers here in Belgium.
- Challenging and meaningful projects, attuned to your own skills and interests, at the most renowned companies in the world.
- The entire knowledge base and expertise of Capgemini to support you on your projects and develop your own skills through live trainings, e-learning platforms, knowledge sharing workshops, coaching by senior consultants, etc...
- An extensive and transparent career framework allowing you to plan and follow your own career path: whether you want to grow into a senior consultant/expert/architect or move into Team/Account/Solution/Project Management, we are here to help you achieve your maximum potential.
- A highly competitive and broad salary package, including a company car and other benefits.
We can provide challenging jobs/projects to every kind of technical, scientific educated professional, to either kickstart your career or boost it to new heights! Based on your individual preferences (domain, location, duration, ...) we can suggest a matching project to every professional! Below you can find the different domains of projects in Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, Energy industry companies:
- Engineering (CQV, Process, Automation, Utilities, HVAC, Product, R&D, ...)
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control, QA Validation, ... (More info: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/8... )
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Project Management (in R&D, QA, CAPEX, RA, Engineering, ...)
- Tech Transfer
- Regulatory Affairs
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- QA CSV
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Energy: Electricity Engineer, ...
In order for your application to be considered, you must be able to speak and write English AND either Dutch OR French.