In order to support the continuous and strong growth of Capgemini Invent Belux office, we are currently recruiting several
Customer Engagement – (Senior) Managing and Principal Consultants
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 211,300 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Through its different sectors of activity, Capgemini Invent addresses all of its clients needs. The sectors are as follow:
Financial Services (FS) practice brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Capgemini Invent collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver strategy and business transformation to thought leadership with a tangible value.
Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences (MALS) practice brings industries to re-invent their business process models, deliver digital and/or innovative transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in at least one of discrete manufacturing (including aerospace, defense, mechanical or electrical construction, machine building, automotive (OEM’s, subcontractors or component suppliers) and life science, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style.
Telecom Media and Technology (TMT) practice is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
Consumer Products, Retail, and Distribution (CPRD) practice supports a large and diverse group of companies including consumer products manufacturers, retailers, distributors (such as logistics companies, postal systems, trucking), and transportation (including airlines, airports, rail operators, etc.) Clearly, organizations in each of these sub-sectors have their distinct technology needs, but they are all part of the broader consumer supply chain and therefore share a close connection to the end-user. Our sector offerings include strategy-led innovation, digital transformation, customer engagement, smart digital store, customer driven supply chain, loyalty management and many more.
Energy, Utilities and Chemicals (EUC) practice brings in depth sector expertise and innovative digital solutions for water companies, distribution system operators and energy suppliers. Capgemini Invent is helping energy & water companies with their digital transformation (IoT, smart metering, 4.0, …) and operations transformation.
Public Services (PS) practice provides tailor-made services to public actors in order to address the challenges they face. To do so, Capgemini Invent leverages its proven global capabilities to propose innovative and proven approaches to positively impact citizen orientated services. Furthermore, Capgemini Invent’s public sector expertise has resulted in successful transformation projects that align innovation with business needs for federal, state and local government agencies.
A (Senior) Managing and Principal Consultant Customer Engagement at Capgemini Invent will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to help clients with the development and optimization of customer experiences, customer strategies and marketing operations, e.g. by launching new products and services, implementing new customer journeys etc. More specifically, he/she will help clients reinvent how they deliver value to their customers and guide them through a customer-led business transformation. Further he/she will not only create a vision of what comes next but will also create and build it as well. He/she will move ideas to prototypes and scalable solutions, bringing it to life in every way possible.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one of our 6 market units (see details above):
- Financial Services (FS)
- Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS)
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Consumer Products, Retail, Distribution (CPRD)
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC)
- Public Services (PS)
- Have proven track records in customer experience and customer strategy.
- Have elaborate experience in developing marketing models and marketing operations tailored to the need of the client.
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Have strong project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- Depending on your level you are responsible for creating business volume through add-on sales and delivering a project.
- You act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- A MBA or an additional Master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player who can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
- Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
- An interesting salary package including company car and fringe benefits.