Start your career with Capgemini and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded, and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight. Enjoy a challenging job and personal growth.
Working with Capgemini
Capgemini offers talent a challenging environment and an appealing perspective on the future. At Capgemini, you can quickly build up a network. This happens on tasks and projects where you form a tight team with colleagues and internal clients. This network of internal clients and colleagues, together with your knowledge and drive, is the basis of your work at Capgemini.
Your individual input in our business’ success is of priceless value. At the same time, Capgemini has a mutual culture in which honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun are the key values. These values should be present in all your contacts.
What is your role
Within the Central Belux Finance Department, based in Brussels (serving Capgemini Belgium and Sogeti Luxembourg), we are looking for a financial profile that can handle various tasks and projects for finance, accounting and corporate controlling :
- Manage corporate controlling, corporate reporting, internal controls and consolidation
- Treasury management, handling budgets, reporting, cash collection, FX, cash pooling, etc
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial information, mainly IFRS-driven
- Control and report, budget, forecast on Support Function Costs and Shared Services
- Able to make the bridge between Group, Region, Business, Controlling and Accounting
- Driving process improvements, analyze and optimize internal control processes
- Ensure reporting and data quality control in statutory and analytical accounting
- Handle the coordination of centralized, finance and IT-related projects
- Steer a team offshore and manage a local finance team
- Delivering ad hoc analysis and reports to support our business
What do we ask from you?
Already some years of experience ? and you can put ambitions into results, together with colleagues? At Capgemini, in your role of supporting the business out from finance, you’ll get a world of opportunities.
- University degree, financial-economic oriented or equivalent, with preferably some years of experience in a similar role,
- Solution oriented, driven and focus to provide quality service to internal customers, colleagues and external suppliers,
- Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions to improve existing processes and enhance enterprise-systems like Oracle, BO, Hyperion and Excel
- Strong analytical mindset, numerical and organizational skills with ability to summarize and prioritize subjects
- Ability to communicate fluently in Dutch, French & English, with strong interpersonal- and communication skills, also willing to regular travel abroad
- Pro-active and team player, but also able to work independently
We offer you a diversified financial function, with the possibility to develop your talent in a challenging environment.
In return for your commitment you can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
At Capgemini, you can develop from different starting points. At first instance, you put together a solid base for your future development. At a later stage, there’s a further specialization or a wider development on company processes. Based on your personal development plan, you take courses and perform tasks that fit your ambitions and internal client requests. Together with your mentor, you draw your educational map: the basis for delivering a valuable contribution to the expansion of Capgemini.
Interested? – Contact us
Capgemini Belgium NV
Mobile: 0032 (0) 496 59 93 69
People matter, results count.