Controller – Capgemini Belgium NV/SA
Start your career with The Capgemini Group and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. We are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, and are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
What is your role
Within the Capgemini/Sogeti Belgium Department, located in Diegem, we are looking for a strong controller profile that can handle various tasks and projects:
- Full support on the monthly closing process
- Variance analysis and corrective actions
- Responsible for project follow up & controlling (order to cash process)
- Ensure the control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analyses and comments.
- Identify and highlight financial risks and opportunities in the business
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes
- Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting
- Support the management team driving analysis and participate in optimization projects
- Support on bids and validation of the financials
- Participation in the budgeting & forecasting process
- 4/ 5 years of professional experience in a finance/business unit controlling function
- Bachelor/ University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
- Familiar with MS Office (in depth Excel knowledge is a requirement)
- You speak English fluently, Dutch and French is an asset
- Eager to understand the operations behind the numbers
- Analytical mindset, numerical and organizational skills with ability to summarize and prioritize subjects
- Pragmatic approach to build reporting in a complex environment
- A proactive, determined and persistent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers
We offer you a diversified financial role, with the possibility to develop your talent and career in a challenging environment. In return for your commitment you can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.