Consultant / Senior Consultant
Energy & Utilities – Market Model (Atrias/MIG)
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Invent Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC) practice is an undisputable leader globally and in several geographies (e.g. France), providing strategic and management consulting services to CxO level and senior executives helping them address the various industry challenges through the complete value chain from Generation, Transport, Distribution all the way up to Marketing & Sales: Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Smart Energy Services, Operation Excellence…
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
What we look for
A (Senior) Consultant at Capgemini Invent is involved as project/team leader or project/team member in responding to a variety of strategic, business, IT and operational Client’s (Digital) challenges addressing topics such as:
- Business Model Transformation : Target Operating Model and Processes, Business Case, Impact Analysis, Transformation Roadmap …
- Operational Excellence : Process Redesign & Optimization (e.g. Lean), Performance Management, Program & Change Management, Post Merger Integration …
- Customer Experience : Customer Journeys design & implementation, New Products & Services launch, Multichannel solutions design & implementation …
All the above , with a focus on New Technologies, Innovation, Insight & Data, Internet of Things … in line with the ongoing Digital Utilities Transformation.
As a Senior Consultant, you are part of a team or you lead your team/project. You receive clear role & responsibilities and the support needed to succeed.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a consultant in the Utilities Market Model (Atrias / MIG) at a Consulting firm and/or in the Industry
- You have practical experience in Project Management and generic consulting skills
- You have experience & knowledge of the Energy & Utilities sector and its challenges
- You have affinity with related business processes, technologies and innovation
- You have Project Management Skills
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- An MBA is a plus
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch + you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language
- You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results-oriented
- You have a can-do mentality
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
- You have IT affinity