As a Senior Consultant banking and/or Insurance within Capgemini Consulting you will participate in, and successfully deliver on projects for our clients within the area of Finance Risk and Compliance in the Financial Services Industry. Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing in the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for our clients and prospects within the financial services industry. Take part in the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and successful team drives.
- Master degree and a minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experiences in internal audit and/or risk management
- Functional knowledge of banking and/or Insurance processes
- IT affinity
- Project Management skills (Prince II or similar qualified is a +)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Results-oriented, can-do mentality
- Very strong & well developed interpersonal skills
- A business related Master
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management and CxO
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work under pressure and with demanding timeframes/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player
- Whilst Brussels as an office base location, fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these role may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.