We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to strengthen our team. We are looking for someone who knows the “ins and outs” of Cloud on a strategic, tactical, and substantive level. You work on High Level architecture and solutions for our customers. In addition, you support our organization with sales projects.
Your challenge as a CoE Cloud Architect:
Setting up a good, flexible, and secure Cloud environment is a complex and challenging process. Public Cloud Providers such as Microsoft, Amazon and Google offer excellent platforms for building architectures and solutions. Your challenge consists of designing the High-Level architecture that suits the customer. This architecture must of course meet the requirements of the customer, but you also have sufficient self-confidence to advise the client if you see opportunities for improvement. You are able to land these improvements with necessary conviction, but also with the necessary strokes to the customer. Among other things, what you do for this:
- You map customer environments and translate them into cloud solutions.
- You ask the right questions so that the customer clearly defines what he wants to achieve.
- You translate the customer’s answers into solution directions and architectures on main lines.
- Together with the customer you look at improvement possibilities and clarify the Business Opportunity.
- You translate your designs into costs for the customer, but also by revenue.
- You are able to guide several routes for different customers in parallel.
- You are confident and can stand within all forms of consultation with the customer.
- From your involvement, you will identify opportunities for Capgemini.
- You work closely with your direct CoE colleagues, but also with the bid team for the customer.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring us:
You have several years of experience working with Public Cloud Platform and in combination with Private Cloud environments. Your knowledge and experience give you more than enough foundation that you confidently fulfill the role of a Cloud Architect within the CoE. Here’s what you’ll bring:
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience with different Public Cloud Platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google GCP.
- Relevant certificates on at least one of the platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google GCP) is an advantage.
- Experience with one or more solutions in the fields of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps Tool Chain, Containers of Internet of things is a plus.
- You have demonstrable experience in giving advice to internal and external customers.
- As an architect, you have demonstrable experience with Cloud transition projects.
- You have experience working within pre-sales projects, and with cloud sales trajectories.
- You have a solid financial knowledge around cloud and are handy with project udget and cost overviews.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You know how to stand under time pressure, where you stand for quality.
- You have a solution-oriented attitude and know how to get to the heart of a problem quickly.
- Experience working within a ‘Cloud Competence Center’ or similar environment is an advantage.
- You have commercial feelers and are someone who acts proactively a real connector.