Capgemini Invent is the strategy and transformation consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest provider of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through our understanding of our customer challenges, and this across business sectors.
Capgemini Invent is an undisputable global leader and in several geographies providing strategic and management consulting services to CEOs and senior executives helping them addressing the various industry challenges through the complete value chain and in all functional business areas.
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
A Strategy/Management Consultant @ Capgemini Invent works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis, and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations, and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Invent leadership, Capgemini Invent BeNeLux is recruiting several Associate Consultants for the Belgium organization (Diegem).
Candidates must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the market.
- Master of Science in Engineering or Management backed up with a solid thesis
- Willingness to join a growing organization and ‘do the extra miles’ with us …
- Keen to learn and deliver in different industries sectors and in different functional domains
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player to integrate the local organization and the global communities
- Business Development minded
- Flexible and mobile
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English