As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
As a (Senior) Managing Consultant Retail you will help develop the business and help our Retail clients on strategic projects and their customer engagement/digital transformation journey:
- Inspire Retailers on how they can optimize their customer experience across a multitude of digital and physical channels e.g. by launching new products and services, implementing new customer journeys, …
- Help Retail clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, create a transformation roadmap and improve the clients’ capabilities
- Guide clients through complex change, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers clear benefits
You will often serve as on-site Retail client manager, driving and maintaining the relationship with Capgemini Invent. In addition to supporting sales and business development, you are expected to be highly-involved in the development of our Customer Engagement practice. Finally, you will ensure client satisfaction by successfully completing projects and be on the look-out for further business development possibilities.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in Retail consultancy or leading Retail companies
- Have a proven track record in leading projects/programs/initiatives in the area of customer engagement (digital marketing, sales, customer service), e-commerce or customer driven analytics
- Have a good vision on how digital transformation impacts businesses and how to support companies in transforming their way of working
- Combine good business development skills with delivery capabilities
Having a strong network in the retail sector is a definite plus.
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French and you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
- A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling
- Access to great social and sports events
- An interesting salary package including company car and fringe benefits