Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation, design and transformation. It enables CxOs to shape the future of their companies. More than 10,000 employees work for this at more than 36 locations and 37 creative studios worldwide. They combine strategy consulting, data science, product and experience design, brand management and technology expertise to develop new digital solutions, products, environments and business models for a sustainable future.
As a (Senior) Consultant Operational Risk within Enterprise Transformation (“Finance Risk & Compliance”), you will help our clients in optimizing their Operational risk data infrastructure, defining and implementing their data management strategies, developing data-driven solutions and business models, as well as leveraging digital technologies to address ever increasing market and regulatory requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
As a (Senior) Consultant Operational Risk within Enterprise Transformation, the focus of your role will be enabling clients to leverage the power of data & analytics efficiently and successfully throughout their enterprise, in order to optimize their business processes, improve their operations and drive performance improvement
Working as a (Senior) Consultant, you’ll enjoy a variety of responsibilities including:
- • Developing Consulting Skills: Developing your communication, analytical and team skills; working effectively in a team with others; Learning and implementing the Capgemini Invent procedures and values
Delivering for Clients: helping clients defining an Operational Risk data strategy; supporting innovative topics at the interface between business, risk, strategy, regulatory, data and IT; implementing a new operating model which supports innovation and acceleration through data & analytics; finding new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use; how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities. You’ll be empowered to prioritize your own workload in order to complete all jobs on time and to the high quality expected by the client.
• Contributing to Capgemini Invent: as you develop your expertise, you’ll be encouraged to support business development activity and create engaging content to; take to market; inform your colleagues and promote working at Capgemini Invent.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 2-5 years’ experience in Operational Risk Management (Non-Financial Risk) within a renowned Management Consultancy Firm (preferred) and/or a Top Tier Banking Institution
An outstanding Master’s Degree in business engineering, applied economics, or similar
- • You have a strong knowledge of Operational Risk regulations and guidelines (i.e., BCBS: “Principles for the sound management of operational risk”)
- • You have a proven experience in Operational Risk Framework implementation and/or remediation (i.e., ORM policy, Risk Appetite Statements, RCSAs, loss database, KRIs, risk culture, reporting, etc.)
- • You have a good knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management
- • You have a strong understanding of banking processes, activities, and governance
- • You have a strong knowledge of capital charge methods, calculations & quantifications
- • You have a deep understanding of Internal Control frameworks (COSO/SOX)
- • You have experience in the implementation or enhancement of the three lines of defense model
- • You have a proven experience working with key “GRC” vendors, and/or knowledge of GRC magic quadrant, and/or in GRC tool roadmap implementation/ change management
- • You are data driven with competences or proven experience in projects automation
- • You are fascinated by the combination of Data’s technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work as well as the talent to think conceptually and analytically
- • You have a thorough understanding of Data Modelling, Data Governance, Data Quality and Machine Learning or AI concepts, and you have ideally a good knowledge of relevant software in the field of data management and business intelligence
- • You are certified ORC/FRM/PRM or willing to get a certification
- • You are an engaging storyteller with excellent written & oral communication skills
• You are a proactive, team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to deliver high quality results.
• You are fluent in English and at least French or Dutch.
As a team, we value:
- • Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
- • Specialism: We value sector expertise and ensure you’re aligned to your area of interest to maximize your sector knowledge
- • Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
- • A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view
- • Being part of a team: regular meetups, alumni events, and away days – connecting as a team, having fun and learning new skills
- • Your professional development: you will have the opportunity to receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.