Enterprise Transformation – Corporate Experience Senior Consultant
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
As a Senior Consultant or Manager in the Enterprise Transformation team
at Capgemini Invent you will collaborate with functional and industry specialists and put both your technology and industry knowledge to the use of organizations, helping them overcoming challenges and enhancing their business processes while leveraging the latest digital solutions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- At least 3 years of experience from Management/Business consultancy or industry core Business.
- Experience in analyzing the client’s issues, by gathering, validating and analyzing requirements, propose a range of potential solutions, help them select a solution which you may then help design, build and implement, all the while leveraging our digital expertise and knowledge of the latest technologies and business analysis approaches.
- Understanding/some experience in the application of relevant tools and techniques: process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, organization design, organization sizing, governance, role design, etc.
- Working with both Agile and Waterfall delivery approaches to provide sustained results.
- Analyzing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured and compelling manner.
- Experience of using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence is beneficial.
- A master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English as well as French or Dutch, and you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- The passion to invent what’s next in corporate excellence, process optimization, finance transformation (and S/4 Hana), supply chain, across industries.
- A strong proactive, team player, and entrepreneurial mindset with the dedication and drive to deliver high quality results.
- A logical, analytical and structured thinker with good relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups.
- Understanding of Process Excellence techniques and Automation would also be advantageous
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.