As Business Development Manager you will use your public sector knowledge and network to proactively seek out new business opportunities for Capgemini Invent, with a focus on:
- Digital transformation
- Agility , sustainability & client centricity
- HR transformation, alignment of different stakeholders
- Process optimization, business/IT alignment
Your objective will be to increase our market presence, create and foster relationships and a sales funnel with winning opportunities.
In this role, you will be part of an enthusiastic Public Sector team with a solid track record both in Belgium and across the globe. This role will suit a proactive and ambitious sales professional with a proven track record of working in the Public Sector in Belgium on a federal and/or regional level.
For newly developed accounts, your role can be extended to managing accounts in order to maximize revenues and identify new business opportunities. Ideally, you want to join the team on a permanent basis, but we are also open to a part-time position as a contractor if you feel you can help us on specific domains.
- Use own network to open doors to new customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Capgemini public solutions and strategies
- Participate in seminars/events and pro-actively network at these events to grow pipeline and business
- Act as an entrepreneur and owner within the Belgian public sector
- Develop business plans to bring on and develop new and existing accounts
- Take personal responsibility for building and maintaining industry and competitor knowledge
- Build strong relationships within each Account by gaining trust at different levels, qualifying the key decision-makers and influencers, and proposing the right solution from Capgemini Invent’s portfolio
- Ensure best practice in your approach to account planning and fitting solutions to customer requirements
- Follow up leads which you have proactively identified or which have been provided through internal teams to develop and win new business
- Acquire & share competitor insight on products, pricing, marketing performance, strengths and weaknesses
- To provide effective account management to newly acquired Public Sector Accounts, maximizing revenues and identifying new business opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Applicants must have a deep understanding of the Public Sector, their strategic challenges, and how it translates into priorities for digital transformation, consulting and IT services
- High caliber individual who brings gravitas and the ability to diagnose/analyze complex situations whilst establishing a trusted relationship at a senior level
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of growing and retaining public sector accounts
- Sound business acumen & commercial/financial awareness
- Experience in developing relationships internally and externally
- Prepared to challenge & co-drive the public team in defining and realizing their strategic plan (key focus on go-to-market)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with experience of managing own time and prioritizing own workload
- Enjoys working on own initiative yet also excellent team player & communicator
- Fluency in Dutch & French, plus a good command of English
- A Master’s degree is mandatory
ABOUT US :
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 20+ creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of € 17 billion.